The Lodge Pauatahanui Inlet – Wedding Venue
Wellington Wedding Venue
WELCOME TO THE LODGE
The Lodge – a private & tranquil place steeped in local history. Comfortable and exclusive for private celebrations, unique weddings and corporate events and conferences.
Just 20-minutes away from Wellington, The Lodge is a world away. Nestled amongst native bush and with outstanding views of the Pauatahanui Inlet, The Lodge is a marvellous example of a historic country lodge retreat – designed to meet your special occasion needs.
IT’S YOUR WEDDING DAY!
It’s all about you! Personal, special and memorable! Your wedding day will be unique – because you are. Whatever day you dream of, be it romantic elegance or a celebratory buzz, we will make it happen just like you have imagined. Brand new bespoke packages are available now to meet most budgets and to keep you & your guests safe during changing times. A selection of facility options lend its self to making your day perfect. Indoor or outdoor The Lodge will be exclusively reserved just for you. Our experienced team will help you plan your day just as you want it to be. Because its all about you!
• Historic Country Lodge
• Exclusive use of The Lodge for your special day
• Fully renovated and upgraded facilities – & more coming soon!
• 20 minutes from Wellington, Hutt Valley and Kapiti Coast
• Situated in the vibrant Pauatahanui village
• Complimentary apartment for wedding day preparation
• Accommodation for wedding party
• Wet and dry ceremony options – leave it to us!
• Three well-appointed function venues with separate facilities
• Spectacular scenery and sea views
• Excellent flow between all Lodge facilities
• Flexible wedding day set up, pack down rehearsal times
• Wedding planning facility
• Ample car parking
• Inclusive price – no additional charges
• All menus designed and presented in-house by our team of experienced chefs
• Three bars and meet & greet reception rooms
• Special bespoke packages available to meet most budgets
(04) 237 9007
Pauatahanui, Porirua, New Zealand