Submit Your Wedding Business
Thank you for your interest in listing your wedding business with My Kiwi Wedding. Our goal is to be the New Zealand premier online wedding planning resource with a comprehensive wedding vendors directory for brides who want to get married in New Zealand.
For a limited time, it is FREE to list your business with us. Please fill up the form below. Should you have any questions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to Consider
We have put together some extra notes to help you with the listing process as well as tips to help increase engagement with potential brides viewing your wedding vendor profile.
Cannot be saved in DRAFT mode
As such, please make sure you have all the information required to make the process trouble free.
- You need all your business details, including the social media ilnks
- Your description
- The images to be uploaded to your profile page
Your Images - First Impression Lasts
Brides and potential clients will always look at the images, so make sure you put in some effort to gather a great collection of images to portray and showcase your services and products.
Please name an image as logo.jpg to let us know which image we will use as your logo to go at the top of your listing.
To help with the loading speed, please shrink your logo file down to 400 pixels at the maximum height and width.
Please also let us know which image you would like to be the featured image for your listing. You can just add the text "Featured" to the file name.
*At least 20 Images
Please try to send us high resolution images, probably at least 1500 pixels in size. with or without watermark. We tend to prefer non-watermarked images to ensure a cleaner look on your profile.
We recommend 20-30 images nice images to feature your service. Brides love images, and our page design caters for a 20 images layout for the best look and feel.
*Network with photographers for best possible images
If you are not a photographer, it is a good idea to network with them, mention our website and platform. The images can have their logo which can help to advertise their images and companies. This way, you will have beautiful images for your products and services, and the photographers have another chance to advertise and showcase their talents.
*Always Name your Images
Make sure you name your images to include your business name, so Google can find you. As you can imagine, an image name that says "NZweddingphotography1.jpg" is much nicer than "525sd22XLRg.jpg".
Your Business Description
This is the part where you get the chance to tell the potential brides about you, your business, and how you can help them with the planning of your big day. This section of the website does receive significant view, and thus we recommend the following:
- At least 300 words - very important to help with Google Ranking
- Please be thorough and indepth, be personal and yet professional
- Please do not simply copy and paste from your website over here. When the viewer does visit your website, they will easily spot the duplicate content and won't look as nice. Also, Google hates duplicate content, and will penalise accordingly.
Copyrights of your Content
- We respect the copyrights of the creators/owners, and as such, the copyrights of any Submitted Content by You will always belong to the copyright owners.
- We only own the copyrights of Content that has been created by Us and for Us, such as our logo, our website design, etc.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary rights to upload your Content to My Kiwi Wedding.
- Please read through our Terms and Conditions before submitting.
MKW Vendors Badges
We are excited to share the vendors badges to show case your involvement with My Kiwi Wedding. The badges will also help MKW to grow and develop our online reputation, which will in turn allow us to bring in more users and potential clients to the platform that we hope to direct to your business.